LOOK OF THE DAY | STRIPES AND LEATHER

by - March 24, 2017

This look is very sporty in my opinion and its so out of my comfort zone of clothes that I wear. I thought I may as well jump out of my comfort zone or I will never move forward doing the work I love.

Todays  look I team my Primark plimsoles with striped flared trousers, a black leotard with a cranberry leather jacket over the top. I thought I would hate the combination but the more I had it on during the shoot, the more I grew to love it. It is definitely something I will wear more often even if  I team it up with other items.

I had the brilliant Howy White with me on the shoot as the photographer who is fairly new to fashion photography but I think has done a brilliant job. As I adore the outcome of the photos.

Here is the look, enjoy and if you liked this post please hit the follow this blog button for more posts like this. My social media links are on the front page of the site so go hit follow or subscribe on them all.

Much Love, Rebecca.







You May Also Like

0 comments